Voluntary, community and Faith sector organisations struggling to understand the process around Covid Testing and Vaccinations can sign up to a series of information sessions. Brought to you by Newham Council.
Everything you need to know about COVID-19 Testing
• How to get a COVID-19 test when you have symptoms
• Testing when you do not have symptoms of COVID-19
• Why are we testing people without symptoms?
• Where are the testing sites?
• How to book a test
• What to do when you arrive at a testing site
• Support available to you if you are asked to self-isolate
1.Tuesday 19 January, 18:30-19:30
2. Wednesday 20 January, 10:00-11:00
3. Monday 25 January, 18:00-19:00
4. Friday 29 January, 14:00-15:00
5. Tuesday 2 February, 12:30-13:30
6. Thursday 4 February, 18:30-19:30
The COVID-19 Vaccine
A one-hour session to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine, covering:
• Background: How vaccines work, how the COVID-19 vaccines work and how they were developed and approved so quickly.
• Safety: How we know that the vaccines are safe, how it interacts with medications, health conditions etc..
• Roll-out and getting the vaccine: How the vaccine is being rolled out and what it’s like to get the vaccine
1. Wednesday 20 January, 15:00-16:00
2. Friday 22 January, 11:00-12:00
3. Thursday 28 January, 14:00-15:00