The Community Led Recovery programme offers two grant streams for communities to share insights that relate to one of more of the nine-missions set out by the London Recovery Board:
· Community Led Action Grant: offers grants of up to £9,000 to initiate social action projects which gather new insights.
· London Community Story Grant: following the success of the pilot programme, this strand will offer grants of up to £1,500 to organisations with existing projects which capture
Londoner’s experience of COVID-19, supporting them to be presented and shared to a wider audience.
Both grants are focused on user-led community, voluntary, faith, cultural and grassroots organisations who have an annual income under £250,000. London Community Story Grant has an additional interest in hearing from cultural and creative producers.
The Community Led Recovery Programme is an opportunity to embed the cross-cutting principle of engagement into your mission. To get involved we would expect you to:
· Identify a lead to build relationships and work with projects focussed on their specific mission area
· Commitment to sharing learning from their own work with projects
· Commitment to disseminating and incorporating learning from Community Led Recovery into mission development
To apply, complete your application form and submit via the portal by 12pm Friday 19 February 2021.