OneNewham is able to share with you the latest updates on Covid Testing from Newham Council.
Rapid Testing: is available for people in Newham:
· 18 years and over
· You care for others (paid or unpaid).
· You live with parents or grandparents.
· You live with someone who has a long term condition or has been asked to shield.
· You have to go out for work (can’t work from home).
Please encourage staff and volunteers to get tested twice weekly at one of the local sites to help protect them, their families and service users.
Note this is only for people with NO symptoms.
Public Health will be holding Drop in sessions daily next week at:
· 9:30-10:00 - https://zoom.us/j/96483491354
· 17:00-17:30 - https://zoom.us/j/98419535440
Covering the following topics:
· Monday 11th January – Infection Prevention Control
· Tuesday 12th January – Covid Testing
· Wednesday 13th January – Isolation support
· Thursday 14th January – The Vaccine
· Friday 15th January - Open Q&A
No need to book just join via the zoom link.